Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Job Board wish list

Author Topic: Job Board wish list  (Read 12623 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Job Board wish list
« on: Feb 27, 2005, 06:54 »
What new feature would you like to see in the job board?

randydp

Re: Job Board wish list
« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2005, 11:20 »
What new feature would you like to see in the job board?
  how about outage work for the temps,  ;electricians , welders,  helpers, ect.,If its possible

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Feb 27, 2005, 03:29 »
Thats isn't a feature.  I can not control WHO posts jobs.  I WISH myself that those people would post their jobs.  Perhaps you can help me to get those people to post their job openings?

TaskJobs

« Reply #3 on: Feb 28, 2005, 08:49 »
As an employer that does post jobs I would like to be able to use HTML formatting while posting.
Kim

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Feb 28, 2005, 09:31 »
As an employer that does post jobs I would like to be able to use HTML formatting while posting.
Kim
Kim, what I have planned is to have an editor just like what we have here in the forum, what do you think?

BTW, I love your idea, keep them coming.  No idea is too small or too large, or too unimportant or impossible.
« Last Edit: Feb 28, 2005, 09:32 by Rennhack »

TaskJobs

« Reply #5 on: Feb 28, 2005, 10:47 »
That would be great!

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #6 on: Mar 03, 2005, 12:41 »
  how about outage work for the temps,  ;electricians , welders,  helpers, ect.,If its possible

Do the companies currently using the job board hire these types of workers? If so, perhaps we could persuade them to post the non-tech jobs.

Tech-A

« Reply #7 on: Mar 03, 2005, 07:55 »
How bout an active outage/job  list. Thats updated everyday.
It would list the current outages/jobs,what postions are open,how many needed,how many filled, etc,etc

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #8 on: Mar 03, 2005, 09:04 »
Hmmmm.... out side of the box.  I love it.  Thats how the next killer app is invented.  I'll ask the vendors if they are willing to update 40 outages, 5 job classifications at each outage... every day...

They might not be willing, but we can ask.  We can create a program they keep on their computer that sends us the data daily.  If they are not willing to do it today, they might be willing to do it down the road.  You know, we could supply them with a program that manages al of the data, to make their job easier...

Brian, Eric, and company: are you reading this?  Dream up what you want, and we'll make it happen.   How about a program that updates your site and ours.  It lists how many openings of each job type, with a job description.  I tells the start date, and the anticipated end date.  People could line up their outage online.  It would help you do your job more efficiently, and with the challenges ahead, its what you need.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #9 on: Mar 08, 2005, 07:58 »
I can't believe that there are not more feature requests.  Surely the software isn't THAT good.

TaskJobs

« Reply #10 on: Mar 17, 2005, 09:58 »
I just posted a job & realized I had another "wish".  When I post on other job boards I have a button for APPLY NOW, I link that directly to the job listing on our company website. The perk for me in doing that is that the resume then goes directly into our database & that makes my job so much easier. Is there a way to do that now? If not I would like to add that to my wish list.
Thanks!
Kim

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #11 on: Mar 17, 2005, 10:55 »
I'll put that on the list

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #12 on: Mar 23, 2005, 06:27 »
I just posted a job & realized I had another "wish". When I post on other job boards I have a button for APPLY NOW, I link that directly to the job listing on our company website. The perk for me in doing that is that the resume then goes directly into our database & that makes my job so much easier. Is there a way to do that now? If not I would like to add that to my wish list.
Kim

Kim

Kim,

I have Great news.  In a few weeks our jobboard software will be updated to include your feature requests.

Allow HTML Tags
Employer Specify own Job Apply/Details link Policy (option for "Prefered Contact Method").
Hide Email address from Spam Harvesters.
Allow Employer to Setup Job Expire Date
"Rejected Jobseeker's" list

"Resume Match"  is a new link in the "My Jobs" area.  It works like the "Resume Mailman", but you don't have to wait.

Other new Features:

WAP Format (Cell Phones)
RSS Format (News Reader) Actually already have this feature running.

Features we have had for a while:

archivate/renew old jobs
job apply list/private messages sent/private messages received
search/consult jobseeker's resumes
Boomark/email jobseekers resumes
statistics about job view and job apply received
display own posted jobs on their own website with the crosss network option
ResumeMail - daily/weekly sent resumes matching emloyer's job(s)
« Last Edit: Mar 23, 2005, 06:46 by Rennhack »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #13 on: Apr 02, 2005, 06:36 »
The Jobboard upgrade has been compleated, these HTML tags are now available:

<b>,<i>,<u>

If you need others, let me know, and I will evaluate them.

Other new features include the ability to syndicate your job listings via a RSS news feed.
You have always had the ability to show your jobs on your website.

You now have the ability to have people click on the "apply online" button on nukeworker, and it take the job seeker to your webiste, or job apply form.

You can set a job to expire at a specific date.
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2005, 06:40 by Rennhack »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #14 on: Apr 02, 2005, 06:46 »
Also,  jobseekers can now see how many times their resume, and contact details have been viewed, and resume file downloaded.  They can also see how many times they have applied for a job.

The job post date, and expiration date (or closing date) is now displayed to the job seeker.
« Last Edit: Apr 04, 2005, 07:41 by Rennhack »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?