Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu DoD SkillBridge opportunities  

Author Topic: DoD SkillBridge opportunities  (Read 1294 times)

Offline chris.b.garver@gmail.com

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
DoD SkillBridge opportunities
« on: May 28, 2021, 11:11 »
Hey former Navy Nuke here - Enterprise guy.

If you are active duty and have not heard about DoD SkillBridge, you should check it out immediately.  It's a program where the US Government pays you to do internship, apprenticeship, OJT, or job skills programs in your final 180 days of active duty service.  No additional service or contract required, just permission from your command.  Sounds too good to be true?  It isn't.  I didn't believe it either until we hired our first DoD SkillBridge Program participant.  I wish this existed when I was getting out.  Check it out here:  https://dodskillbridge.usalearning.gov/index.htm

Along those lines, if you like doing QA/QC or Commissioning of equipment, check Iconicx out on the SkillBridge website.  We are looking for program participants to work with us in data centers across the US.

Send me an email if you have any questions about the DoD SkillBridge Program, our company, data centers, or transitioning out of the service.
cgarver@iconicxllc.com

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?