Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu tmi ain't worth 10 cents honeypot

Author Topic: tmi ain't worth 10 cents  (Read 1697 times)

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2020, 12:47 by Marlin »
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline fiveeleven

• Heavy User
Re: tmi ain't worth 10 cents
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2020, 11:45 »
But its sure worth a lot to the RPTs that will be required to make it go away ! A small group of indigenous personnel who were unduly influenced by a combination of a charlatan from Chicago and generations of tilling ground, attempted to let big D know just how things were gonna be as far as tax value of the KPS post permanent shutdown. That effort failed miserably with the small group of know nothings and surrounding communities owing big D some serious cash. Is this OE or non - OE ?
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2020, 12:50 by fiveeleven »

Offline RFaunt

• Moderate User
« Reply #2 on: Dec 04, 2020, 02:49 »
Shutdown has been very lucrative for the RP department. More techs leave, and more OT appears. It's like magic.
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Isaac Newton

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #3 on: Dec 05, 2020, 02:23 »
Shutdown has been very lucrative for the RP department. More techs leave, and more OT appears. It's like magic.

DnD has been very good to me,....

it's a Cuomo thing,....

and we have hashed that out on these forums way too much already,....

but, as always, DnD has been very, very, good to me,.... 8)

The USN was okay,....

the shipyard was a bit better than okay,....

the operating plants were good,....

BUT,.....

DnD has been very good to me (and mine),.....

Bonds ole' boy, you keep wising for the return of buggy whips that ain't coming back,....

for whatever reason, it don't matter, it's just not happening, by odds of better than 20:1,....

you could literally die waiting for things to turn around in this country,....

so, you either adapt, evolve or fade away,....

OR,....

emigrate and learn Mandarin,....

what you seek is on other shores, not these shores,...

OBTW,....Enjoy ur Vet's Day,....

it's beautiful out in upstate New York today,....

I think I may visit the Saratoga Battlefield - Gerald B.H. Solomon Saratoga National Cemetery, and visit a couple of family members and early departed friends who hang out there nowadays,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline RFaunt

• Moderate User
« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2020, 11:35 »

I should've heeded your wisdom. Lesson learned though.  [BH]
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Isaac Newton

Offline fiveeleven

• Heavy User
« Reply #5 on: Dec 14, 2020, 09:55 »
Still reaping the bennies of local sodbusters dabbling in things a tad more complex than the spreading of bovine dung. A nice 11% property tax increase for 2020 into the county coffers for the repayment of the ~ 12E+6 beans owed to big D as a result of the aforementioned cow people dabbling in corporate affairs as related to the value of a dead nuke plant. Packers are playing well however.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?