News and Discussions > Site News

New Quiz Software

(1/45) > >>

Rennhack:
With Flash no longer working, we have transitioned to new quiz software.

Login to the new software here: https://www.nukeworker.com/savsoftquiz

1. NOTE: Authorization is a manual process. Do not pay twice. Authorization typically takes 24 hours after you pay, but can take up to 48 hours.

2. Register in the new software, which is located here: https://www.nukeworker.com/savsoftquiz

3. WHEN you register, choose the 1 Year option, and pay online. At that point, you will only see the free nuclear trivia quiz. Authorization is a manual process. Do not pay twice.

4. AFTER you register, IF not credited within 24 hours, THEN contact me (a post here) to get your new account credited.  It is not an automated process. Do not pay twice.

5. AFTER I credit your account, IF you get the message "Quiz not assigned to your group" THEN you need to log out of the quiz software and back in to see the rest of the quizzes. Do not pay twice.

6. Enjoy

-- One more thing... The forgot password link seems to just clear out your password and then tells you that you aren't registered, so don't use that.  IF you DO, THAN send me an email and tell me that you used the forgot password link... and what you want your password to be.  Your account is still there, just no password.

Also, if your PayPal email address or name is different than your quiz email address or name, I will have no way to match the payment to the quiz account. -- Again, its a manual process.

emcd0833:
Hello Michael!
My name is Eric and I am student trying for the DOE RCT Core Exam, starting my journey into the nuclear energy field. I am not enrolled in any type of course and I am teaching myself with the material available online from the DOE and your book, RCT CRAM NOTES, which I purchased from Amazon. I was trying to get access to the practice tests after making it through the 13 lessons presented in your book/the DOE RCT study guide. I registered with SavSoft through this forum and only see the Nuclear Trivia Quiz available, which you mentioned was part of the process. It said it was free and I wanted to know if that was correct or if there was something else (besides waiting 24-48 hours) that I had to do. I am very eager to practice what I have learned from yourself and the study guide. Thank you for your time and thank you from the RCT CRAM NOTES book, it was tremendously helpful!
Kind regards,
Eric M.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: emcd0833 on Mar 03, 2022, 12:05 ---Hello Michael!
My name is Eric and I am student trying for the DOE RCT Core Exam, starting my journey into the nuclear energy field. I am not enrolled in any type of course and I am teaching myself with the material available online from the DOE and your book, RCT CRAM NOTES, which I purchased from Amazon. I was trying to get access to the practice tests after making it through the 13 lessons presented in your book/the DOE RCT study guide. I registered with SavSoft through this forum and only see the Nuclear Trivia Quiz available, which you mentioned was part of the process. It said it was free and I wanted to know if that was correct or if there was something else (besides waiting 24-48 hours) that I had to do. I am very eager to practice what I have learned from yourself and the study guide. Thank you for your time and thank you from the RCT CRAM NOTES book, it was tremendously helpful!
Kind regards,
Eric M.

--- End quote ---

Eric,

The Practice test is no longer free. It WAS free in Oct 2016 when the book was published.  But due to issues beyond our control, the test is no longer free. You will need to follow the steps above, specifically step 3.

Pmaughan00:
I have the gold mebership Pmaughan00 I believe. can I get authorization for the new program

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: Pmaughan00 on Mar 23, 2022, 04:13 ---I have the gold mebership Pmaughan00 I believe. can I get authorization for the new program

--- End quote ---

Your account(s) have been credited.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version