News and Discussions > Site News

New Quiz Software

<< < (23/45) > >>

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: justinlopez on Sep 28, 2022, 11:29 ---Hello, I purchased the quizzes yesterday (09/27/22). I have not been able to access the material at this time and was hoping to get some assistance.
Respectfully, Justin

--- End quote ---

Justin, as the instructions say, it's a manual process. You paid last night after I went to bed.  You need to be a LITTLE patient. -- It has been less than 24 hours, and your account has been credited.

David Norwood:
Good Afternoon:
I have been told (as of yesterday) that I will need to take the core exam next Friday. I am really new to the DOE side of this type of work (formerly environmental cleanup side). All the techs at where I work suggested your site as a big help in getting ready. Is there anyway I can get credited so I can start studying?, as you can tell I am so nervous about getting enough study time. Thanks for whatever you can do
Dave

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: David Norwood on Oct 07, 2022, 04:56 ---Good Afternoon:
I have been told (as of yesterday) that I will need to take the core exam next Friday. I am really new to the DOE side of this type of work (formerly environmental cleanup side). All the techs at where I work suggested your site as a big help in getting ready. Is there anyway I can get credited so I can start studying?, as you can tell I am so nervous about getting enough study time. Thanks for whatever you can do
Dave

--- End quote ---

Your account has been credited.

danielschofield:
hi i just ordered a year subscription i am trying to confire that i will have all the tests i need which will be
 :fundamentals academic exam
:procedures written exam
: comprehensive written exam
thank you for your help

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: danielschofield on Oct 14, 2022, 04:31 ---hi i just ordered a year subscription i am trying to confire that i will have all the tests i need which will be
 :fundamentals academic exam
:procedures written exam
: comprehensive written exam
thank you for your help

--- End quote ---

No Daniel, that is not what we offer. How would we know where you are and what their procedures exam is? Items 1-13 below are equivalent to the fundamentals academic exam.

Below is a list of the quizes available:

NUF (Comercial NPP Contractor RP) Practice Exam
Nuclear Trivia: General Nuclear Trivia
DOE Core (RCT) Practice Exam
NRRPT Practice Exam
CHP Practice Exam
DOE CORE 1.01 Basic Mathematics & Algebra
DOE CORE 1.02 Unit Analysis & Conversions
DOE CORE 1.03 Physical Sciences
DOE CORE 1.04 Nuclear Physics
DOE CORE 1.05 Sources of Radiation
DOE CORE 1.06 Radioactivity & Radioactive Decay