News and Discussions > Site News

New Quiz Software

<< < (24/45) > >>

talls:
I'm scheduled to take the RTC core exam next week (not site-specific). I've worked through 1-13 and am comfortable with the full practice exam...in theory, should be good to go? Was curious how many questions there are and what the passing score is?

squirrelyxx:
I am trying to get access to the study material and practice tests for the NRRPT test. I can't seem to register an account or even pay. I had a gold membership in the past and don't remember the log in information for that account.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: talls on Nov 07, 2022, 07:11 ---I'm scheduled to take the RTC core exam next week (not site-specific). I've worked through 1-13 and am comfortable with the full practice exam...in theory, should be good to go? Was curious how many questions there are and what the passing score is?

--- End quote ---

The RCT Cram Notes details the known information about the Exam.  Off the top of my head, I believe there is 1 question fro each objective, and a passing score is 80%. -- Again, that is off the top of my head.  If you have our cram notes, its in the beginning of the book.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: squirrelyxx on Nov 07, 2022, 05:21 ---I am trying to get access to the study material and practice tests for the NRRPT test. I can't seem to register an account or even pay. I had a gold membership in the past and don't remember the log in information for that account.

--- End quote ---

Here is the link to register.  The quiz software is no longer connected to the forum software.  It is stand along.

https://www.nukeworker.com/savsoftquiz/index.php/login/pre_registration

squirrelyxx:
I have tried the link you provided and I added the 1 year subscription and when I try to create and account with the new software and it tells me "The email field must contain a unique value." It can't even get to a page where I can even attempt to pay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version