News and Discussions > Site News

New Quiz Software

<< < (25/45) > >>

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: squirrelyxx on Nov 09, 2022, 11:30 ---I have tried the link you provided and I added the 1 year subscription and when I try to create and account with the new software and it tells me "The email field must contain a unique value." It can't even get to a page where I can even attempt to pay.

--- End quote ---

You have already registered.  You can't register again with the same email address.  You have already registered with both of your email addresses.

In that case, you need to log in.  NOT register again.

https://www.nukeworker.com/savsoftquiz/index.php/login

Then click on the red link labeled "Change Group/Subscription" and choose the "One Year" option.

-- You might want to try a different browser if the one you are using is giving you trouble.  Some times that helps.

squirrelyxx:
I have tried to log in but forgot my password. When I put my email in so that I could reset my password, I get an error message saying, "email doesn't exist." I have never registered with the new software before trying now. I used the old software and got in from the forum.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: squirrelyxx on Nov 10, 2022, 02:52 ---I have tried to log in but forgot my password. When I put my email in so that I could reset my password, I get an error message saying, "email doesn't exist." I have never registered with the new software before trying now. I used the old software and got in from the forum.

--- End quote ---

I have reset the password in one of your accounts, and deleted the second.  I have send you an email with the new password.

piperv15:
New in RCT class... all paid up so hoping for verification of registration to get extra study in

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: piperv15 on Nov 14, 2022, 03:09 ---New in RCT class... all paid up so hoping for verification of registration to get extra study in

--- End quote ---

Your account was credited on 11/11/22

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version