News and Discussions > Site News

New Quiz Software

<< < (28/32) > >>

Marlin:

--- Quote from: raiders58er@gmail.com on Nov 17, 2021, 03:11 ---Hi, I'm logged in but I'm getting "Quiz not assigned to your group" when trying to access a quiz.

Can you credit my account, or do whatever needs to be done for me to access the quizzes?

Thank you.

--- End quote ---

Mike is out of the office for another week or so. He will get back to you as soon as possible.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: raiders58er@gmail.com on Nov 17, 2021, 03:11 ---Hi, I'm logged in but I'm getting "Quiz not assigned to your group" when trying to access a quiz.
Can you credit my account, or do whatever needs to be done for me to access the quizzes?
--- End quote ---

I don't see a "raiders58er@gmail.com" registered in the new software.  What email address/name did you use?

Dustin0426:
I paid for the gold membership a few days ago, and just activated my account on the other site, when you get a chance can I get credited to take the RCT practice quizzes, please?
Thank You for your support.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: Dustin0426 on Dec 01, 2021, 12:02 ---I paid for the gold membership a few days ago, and just activated my account on the other site, when you get a chance can I get credited to take the RCT practice quizzes, please?
Thank You for your support.

--- End quote ---

Done.

KKing010:
I paid for the gold membership, please upgrade my account so I can have access to the RCT quizzes. Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version