News and Discussions > Site News

New Quiz Software

<< < (46/46)

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: jon.howell on Jun 06, 2024, 02:15 ---Hello!
I paid for the gold membership under my wife's Paypal account 1heather.howell@gmail.com. Can you please use my existing profile under jon.howell0804@gmail.com or do I need to register under my wife's name since I paid with her account? Sorry to be confusing. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

--- End quote ---

Your account has been credited

Morab79:
Hello,

I paid for the Unlimited access to the DOE & NUF practice tests for one year. I am still not credited.

On June 14th, 2024 through paypal

I still only have access to one quiz. It is under email briant.w.mora@gmail.com

Thank you for your help with this.

sehuddleston:
Hi,

I paid for the software through pay pal on June 16th so I could take practice tests for NRRPT.
Could you please credit my account so I can have access? My account should be under Badger101 or shuddleston37@gmail.com

Thank you for your assistance,

Shelley Huddleston

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: Morab79 on Jun 16, 2024, 05:48 ---I paid for the Unlimited access to the DOE & NUF practice tests for one year. I am still not credited.
On June 14th, 2024 through paypal
 I still only have access to one quiz. It is under email briant.w.mora@gmail.com
Thank you for your help with this.

--- End quote ---

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: sehuddleston on Jun 18, 2024, 05:34 ---I paid for the software through pay pal on June 16th so I could take practice tests for NRRPT.
Could you please credit my account so I can have access? My account should be under Badger101 or shuddleston37@gmail.com
Thank you for your assistance,

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version