News and Discussions > Site News

New Quiz Software

<< < (20/45) > >>

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: terrydrgg on Aug 06, 2022, 05:26 ---Hey there,  I had to change my password and I obviously can get on the forum,  but cannot get into the practice tests.  I'm a gold paid member.   Email: terrydrgg@gmail.com which it now tells me I don't exist.
Help,  please!

--- End quote ---

Did you register in the new quiz software?

https://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,47642.0.html

terrydrgg:
I tried but it didn't reciognize my email. If I try to register it wants me to pay again.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: terrydrgg on Aug 06, 2022, 06:35 ---I tried but it didn't reciognize my email. If I try to register it wants me to pay again.

--- End quote ---

I checked, and you registered with "terrydrgg@gmail.com", and were credited on 7/2/22.  You can't register a second time with the same email address.  If you need me to change your password, I can do that for you.

k.love1310@gmail.com:
I just purchased the practice test thing yesterday. When will I be able to access it?

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: k.love1310@gmail.com on Aug 29, 2022, 01:24 ---I just purchased the practice test thing yesterday. When will I be able to access it?

--- End quote ---

Your account has been credited.  The delay was due to you using a different name and email address to register and to pay, so we couldn't match the payment to a registration.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version