Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu New Quiz Software honeypot

Author Topic: New Quiz Software  (Read 68886 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: New Quiz Software
« Reply #50 on: Jun 22, 2022, 07:46 »
It is strange, my password doesn't work, when I try to reset my  password it says "Email id does not exist", however when I try to make a new account with that email, "pdvandervort@gmail.com" it says it is already in use and must be unique.
Any Ideas?

I'll delete the account, and you can reregister. the software is glitchy.

Offline pdvandervort

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #51 on: Jun 22, 2022, 08:02 »
Thank you sir, I was able to make a new account under "pdvandervort@gmail.com".... I can send you my paypal ref# in order to get access to quiz again.

Thanks

Offline dimonator

• Lurker
« Reply #52 on: Jun 24, 2022, 07:21 »
I paid yesterday and I still can’t use the tests

Offline geedingjoshua@yahoo.com

• Lurker
« Reply #53 on: Jun 24, 2022, 08:27 »
paid for 1 year option. please credit my account so i can use quiz option. thank you !!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #54 on: Jun 26, 2022, 08:27 »
Thank you sir, I was able to make a new account under "pdvandervort@gmail.com".... I can send you my paypal ref# in order to get access to quiz again.

Thanks

I paid yesterday and I still can’t use the tests
paid for 1 year option. please credit my account so i can use quiz option. thank you !!

Your account has been credited.

Offline terrydrgg

• Very Lite User
« Reply #55 on: Jun 30, 2022, 09:10 »
Hello,

I have paid and registered. / /
User name-terrydrgg
Chris Gray
Thank you!
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2022, 03:40 by Rennhack »

Offline geedingjoshua@yahoo.com

• Lurker
« Reply #56 on: Jul 01, 2022, 02:30 »
is the 1 year membership supposed to include cram notes and full study guide?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #57 on: Jul 01, 2022, 03:38 »
is the 1 year membership supposed to include cram notes and full study guide?

No.  You can get those at Amazon.com

http://www.westrain.org/

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #58 on: Jul 01, 2022, 03:40 »
I have paid and registered.
User name-terrydrgg
Chris Gray

Your account has been credited.

Offline Jessumust

• Very Lite User
« Reply #59 on: Jul 10, 2022, 02:03 »
Hello I just registered to get the RCT practice and exams. How am I able to begin?

Offline Jessumust

• Very Lite User
« Reply #60 on: Jul 10, 2022, 02:04 »
User Name is: jessumust 

Registered

Offline Jessumust

• Very Lite User
« Reply #61 on: Jul 10, 2022, 02:07 »
My email for the login is actually trouttj90@gmail.com

Registered sorry

Offline flores568

• Lurker
« Reply #62 on: Jul 13, 2022, 08:33 »
I have a gold membership can I please get the authorization to access online practice quiz?  Thank you

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #63 on: Jul 13, 2022, 10:09 »
I have a gold membership can I please get the authorization to access online practice quiz?  Thank you

Hi flores568,
  Mike is out of the office and I am new at this. I think I fixed it but would appreciaate a confirmation.

Marlin

Offline mysteriousopal

• Lurker
« Reply #64 on: Jul 17, 2022, 10:37 »
Hello,
   I paid for the DOE test back in may. I became sick and then had another medical health issue. However I made a sign on back then but never wanted to upload my resume nor choose 3 jobs which it did say (optional) but however the site does not let you move on unless you fill that out. Then I read there are 3 ways of signing on, for employer, then job seeker, then tester.  I need the practice test for DOE and I had already paid $64.95 USD back in may 2022 as well as I bought all 4 of the books from amazon. I finally was able to register via email and was actually sent a email link to create my profile with no connection issue.

When I go to sign on for that next site, it does not accept my sign on, the new updated site that was pinned on the top message of the forum the link doesn't accept my sign on, It is requesting a unique value in my email. I would like to get the test I paid for back in may linked to my profile that was finally accepted. Then the next thing is that the updated website that is posted the link to actually work and accept my sign on. It is not accepting if I try to register a new account.

Can someone help me out with these issues? I really would like to get these resolved. Can someone PM me or reply a comment on my post?
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2022, 10:43 by mysteriousopal »

Offline ToonZ_Squad

• Lurker
« Reply #65 on: Jul 18, 2022, 09:38 »
Hello, I payed for the RCT practice exams via paypal. It's been over 72 hours and still don't have access to the material. When I login in to take the practice tests it only shows me options to pay again. Nothing else.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #66 on: Jul 18, 2022, 11:08 »
Hello, I payed for the RCT practice exams via paypal. It's been over 72 hours and still don't have access to the material. When I login in to take the practice tests it only shows me options to pay again. Nothing else.

Mike is out of office and I am new at this. Give it a try and let me know if I fixed it.
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2022, 03:16 by Rennhack »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #67 on: Jul 20, 2022, 03:27 »
There is a lot to unpack there.  But to get to the point, you registered for the quiz on 2022-05-16 and paid and DO have access to the quiz. You recently re-registered with a different email address, which does not have paid access.  You will need to use the original account that was already credited.

The username/email you used is: mysteriousopal80@yahoo.com

Here is the login page: https://www.nukeworker.com/savsoftquiz/

If for some reason you can’t remember your password, here is the recovery page:

https://www.nukeworker.com/savsoftquiz/index.php/login/forgot

Hello,
   I paid for the DOE test back in may. I became sick and then had another medical health issue. However I made a sign on back then but never wanted to upload my resume nor choose 3 jobs which it did say (optional) but however the site does not let you move on unless you fill that out. Then I read there are 3 ways of signing on, for employer, then job seeker, then tester.  I need the practice test for DOE and I had already paid $64.95 USD back in may 2022 as well as I bought all 4 of the books from amazon. I finally was able to register via email and was actually sent a email link to create my profile with no connection issue.

When I go to sign on for that next site, it does not accept my sign on, the new updated site that was pinned on the top message of the forum the link doesn't accept my sign on, It is requesting a unique value in my email. I would like to get the test I paid for back in may linked to my profile that was finally accepted. Then the next thing is that the updated website that is posted the link to actually work and accept my sign on. It is not accepting if I try to register a new account.

Can someone help me out with these issues? I really would like to get these resolved. Can someone PM me or reply a comment on my post?

« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2022, 03:31 by Rennhack »

Offline Basomem1

• Very Lite User
« Reply #68 on: Jul 22, 2022, 11:05 »
Hi Mike

I had signed up yesterday for the DOE practice exam and paid the fee and its not showing up.  So here I am notifying you.  Hopefully you can fix it right away because I take my exam next week.  I do have a copy of the payment through paypal.
Thank you so much.

Ella Basom
« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2022, 05:42 by Basomem1 »

Offline 7onyk

• Lurker
Quiz Software
« Reply #69 on: Jul 22, 2022, 12:46 »
I have a gold membership can I please get the access to the online practice quiz?

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #70 on: Jul 22, 2022, 09:51 »
I have a gold membership can I please get the access to the online practice quiz?

Ok give it a try. Let me know if it worked.

Offline Basomem1

• Very Lite User
« Reply #71 on: Jul 26, 2022, 05:38 »
Hi
I cant seem to get a hold of anyone to get my money back for the DOE study and practice test that I never received.  I called and voicemail is full.  I messaged and no reply.  So is this some kind of scam?  I notified paypal.  Someone help???
Ella

Offline Basomem1

• Very Lite User
« Reply #72 on: Jul 26, 2022, 05:47 »
Hi
I cant seem to get a hold of anyone to get my money back for the DOE study and practice test that I never received.  I called and voicemail is full.  I messaged and no reply.  So is this some kind of scam?  I notified paypal.  Someone help???
Ella

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #73 on: Jul 26, 2022, 05:55 »
Hi
Ella

Mike is out of the office currently. If you want me to try and get you access I can do that but I do not handle the money side of it.

Offline Basomem1

• Very Lite User
« Reply #74 on: Jul 26, 2022, 07:15 »
Hi
When Mike gets back please ensure I just get my money back.  I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Ella

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?