Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu New Quiz Software

Author Topic: New Quiz Software  (Read 68880 times)

Offline Soccer2012

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: New Quiz Software
« Reply #100 on: Aug 30, 2022, 03:52 »
Hi there,
I just set up my account and I'm already a gold member. Can you finish my account so I can have access to the practice tests please.

Thank you!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #101 on: Aug 30, 2022, 05:51 »
Hi there,
I just set up my account and I'm already a gold member. Can you finish my account so I can have access to the practice tests please.

Thank you!

Your account has been credited.

Offline melvin

• Very Lite User
« Reply #102 on: Sep 24, 2022, 07:44 »
I have paid. Could you please authorize, so I can access practice quizzes
Thank you
-melvin

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #103 on: Sep 25, 2022, 02:26 »
I have paid. Could you please authorize, so I can access practice quizzes

You should be good to go.

Offline melvin

• Very Lite User
« Reply #104 on: Sep 25, 2022, 03:43 »
I can access the list of quizzes, but when I hit the attempt action an error message saying "I have a pending quiz to submit!...",  and then redirects to a page that says "This page isn't working". I had this same problem last time I paid for access to quizzes when you first switched to this system. I finally gave up and studied for my requalification with out the practice quizzes.  I appreciate your help in resolving this issue.  I've tried multiply devices with same error message.  I'm trying to study for the NRRPT exam.

-Thank you

Offline melvin

• Very Lite User
« Reply #105 on: Sep 25, 2022, 09:56 »
Copy of error message thats not allowing me access to quizzes.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #106 on: Sep 26, 2022, 11:17 »
Copy of error message thats not allowing me access to quizzes.

That means you had started a quiz, and that quiz no longer exists.  I don't think there is a way to fix that.  I have deleted your account, and have created a new account.  Your new password is your email address.

Offline esal2

• Lurker
« Reply #107 on: Sep 27, 2022, 12:47 »
Wasn't sure if I was a gold member or not but still paid. May I get access to the quizzes?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #108 on: Sep 27, 2022, 06:36 »
Wasn't sure if I was a gold member or not but still paid. May I get access to the quizzes?

Offline justinlopez

• Lurker
New Quiz Software
« Reply #109 on: Sep 28, 2022, 11:29 »
Hello,

I purchased the quizzes yesterday (09/27/22). I have not been able to access the material at this time and was hoping to get some assistance.

Respectfully,

Justin

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #110 on: Sep 28, 2022, 04:03 »
Hello, I purchased the quizzes yesterday (09/27/22). I have not been able to access the material at this time and was hoping to get some assistance.
Respectfully, Justin

Justin, as the instructions say, it's a manual process. You paid last night after I went to bed.  You need to be a LITTLE patient. -- It has been less than 24 hours, and your account has been credited.

Offline David Norwood

• Lurker
« Reply #111 on: Oct 07, 2022, 04:56 »
Good Afternoon:
I have been told (as of yesterday) that I will need to take the core exam next Friday. I am really new to the DOE side of this type of work (formerly environmental cleanup side). All the techs at where I work suggested your site as a big help in getting ready. Is there anyway I can get credited so I can start studying?, as you can tell I am so nervous about getting enough study time. Thanks for whatever you can do
Dave

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #112 on: Oct 07, 2022, 05:40 »
Good Afternoon:
I have been told (as of yesterday) that I will need to take the core exam next Friday. I am really new to the DOE side of this type of work (formerly environmental cleanup side). All the techs at where I work suggested your site as a big help in getting ready. Is there anyway I can get credited so I can start studying?, as you can tell I am so nervous about getting enough study time. Thanks for whatever you can do
Dave

Offline danielschofield

• Lurker
« Reply #113 on: Oct 14, 2022, 04:31 »
hi i just ordered a year subscription i am trying to confire that i will have all the tests i need which will be
 :fundamentals academic exam
:procedures written exam
: comprehensive written exam
thank you for your help

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #114 on: Oct 15, 2022, 01:03 »
hi i just ordered a year subscription i am trying to confire that i will have all the tests i need which will be
 :fundamentals academic exam
:procedures written exam
: comprehensive written exam
thank you for your help

No Daniel, that is not what we offer. How would we know where you are and what their procedures exam is? Items 1-13 below are equivalent to the fundamentals academic exam.

Below is a list of the quizes available:

NUF (Comercial NPP Contractor RP) Practice Exam
Nuclear Trivia: General Nuclear Trivia
DOE Core (RCT) Practice Exam
NRRPT Practice Exam
CHP Practice Exam
DOE CORE 1.01 Basic Mathematics & Algebra
DOE CORE 1.02 Unit Analysis & Conversions
DOE CORE 1.03 Physical Sciences
DOE CORE 1.04 Nuclear Physics
DOE CORE 1.05 Sources of Radiation
DOE CORE 1.06 Radioactivity & Radioactive Decay
DOE CORE 1.07 Interactions of Radiation with Matte
DOE CORE 1.08 Biological Effects of Radiation
DOE CORE 1.09 Radiological Protection Standards
DOE CORE 1.10 ALARA
DOE CORE 1.11 External Exposure Control
DOE CORE 1.12 Internal Exposure Control
DOE CORE 1.13 Radiation Detector Theory
RP-5 Surveys & Emergencies
RP-4 Radiation Protection
RP-3 Detection and Instruments
RP-2 Radiation & Contamination
RP-1 Biological Effects
Alpha Monitoring & Control

Offline talls

• Lurker
« Reply #115 on: Nov 07, 2022, 07:11 »
I'm scheduled to take the RTC core exam next week (not site-specific). I've worked through 1-13 and am comfortable with the full practice exam...in theory, should be good to go? Was curious how many questions there are and what the passing score is?

Offline squirrelyxx

• Very Lite User
« Reply #116 on: Nov 07, 2022, 05:21 »
I am trying to get access to the study material and practice tests for the NRRPT test. I can't seem to register an account or even pay. I had a gold membership in the past and don't remember the log in information for that account.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #117 on: Nov 07, 2022, 05:33 »
I'm scheduled to take the RTC core exam next week (not site-specific). I've worked through 1-13 and am comfortable with the full practice exam...in theory, should be good to go? Was curious how many questions there are and what the passing score is?

The RCT Cram Notes details the known information about the Exam.  Off the top of my head, I believe there is 1 question fro each objective, and a passing score is 80%. -- Again, that is off the top of my head.  If you have our cram notes, its in the beginning of the book.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #118 on: Nov 07, 2022, 05:34 »
I am trying to get access to the study material and practice tests for the NRRPT test. I can't seem to register an account or even pay. I had a gold membership in the past and don't remember the log in information for that account.

Here is the link to register.  The quiz software is no longer connected to the forum software.  It is stand along.

https://www.nukeworker.com/savsoftquiz/index.php/login/pre_registration

Offline squirrelyxx

• Very Lite User
« Reply #119 on: Nov 09, 2022, 11:30 »
I have tried the link you provided and I added the 1 year subscription and when I try to create and account with the new software and it tells me "The email field must contain a unique value." It can't even get to a page where I can even attempt to pay.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #120 on: Nov 10, 2022, 01:52 »
I have tried the link you provided and I added the 1 year subscription and when I try to create and account with the new software and it tells me "The email field must contain a unique value." It can't even get to a page where I can even attempt to pay.

You have already registered.  You can't register again with the same email address.  You have already registered with both of your email addresses.

In that case, you need to log in.  NOT register again.

https://www.nukeworker.com/savsoftquiz/index.php/login

Then click on the red link labeled "Change Group/Subscription" and choose the "One Year" option.

-- You might want to try a different browser if the one you are using is giving you trouble.  Some times that helps.
« Last Edit: Nov 10, 2022, 01:59 by Rennhack »

Offline squirrelyxx

• Very Lite User
« Reply #121 on: Nov 10, 2022, 02:52 »
I have tried to log in but forgot my password. When I put my email in so that I could reset my password, I get an error message saying, "email doesn't exist." I have never registered with the new software before trying now. I used the old software and got in from the forum.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #122 on: Nov 13, 2022, 05:57 »
I have tried to log in but forgot my password. When I put my email in so that I could reset my password, I get an error message saying, "email doesn't exist." I have never registered with the new software before trying now. I used the old software and got in from the forum.

I have reset the password in one of your accounts, and deleted the second.  I have send you an email with the new password.

Offline piperv15

• Lurker
« Reply #123 on: Nov 14, 2022, 03:09 »
New in RCT class... all paid up so hoping for verification of registration to get extra study in

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #124 on: Nov 14, 2022, 05:34 »
New in RCT class... all paid up so hoping for verification of registration to get extra study in

Your account was credited on 11/11/22

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?