Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Elmo Keller honeypot

Author Topic: Elmo Keller  (Read 965 times)

Offline Imaginos

• Moderate User
Elmo Keller
« on: Mar 03, 2021, 03:23 »
I had the opportunity to get to know Mo when he landed at PVGS 30-some years ago. With a good 30+ years of experience by then, I'm certain he'd forgotten more than I'd ever know about health physics. That aside, he was a genuinely nice guy. He offered to help me move my Mom (whom he'd never met) across town, and he never hesitated to take newer folks under his wing as a mentor. While he was a contractor, a Palo Verde house job became available, which he promptly put in for. The hiring supervisor, who was a long-time friend of Mo's, gently suggested that maybe he should just enjoy his golden years. Mo (far and away qualified) replied that if he wasn't offered the job for that reason alone he'd just move on to another plant. He got the job.

RP tech, training coordinator, practical joker and all around good guy...cheers, Mocephus!
"I'm not quiet; I just don't demand to be heard." ---George Harrison

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?