Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Shop honeypot

Author Topic: Shop  (Read 9887 times)

msrichardson

Shop
« on: Oct 23, 2003, 10:02 »
When buying at item, Must I use paypal or can I just use a credit card and directly order? I am having trouble logging into my pay pal account.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Shop
« Reply #1 on: Oct 23, 2003, 10:24 »
When buying at item, Must I use paypal or can I just use a credit card and directly order? I am having trouble logging into my pay pal account.

I only accept credit cards through PayPal.  You can send a check to the address below.

Offline Tina

• Moderate User
  • Face wht your afraid of, Find out wht your made of
« Reply #2 on: Sep 03, 2004, 06:48 »
 :) Howdy all,

I finally got things cleared away with my paypal account  :-\ and it LQQKs like my mug purchase has went through  ??? dose this mean I get access to other parts of nukeworker's web site  ;D Huh come on, come one , let me, let me PLEASE  :'( 
Just thought I'd ask  8) the tears seem to work for my grand-daughter thought they'ed help me here as well LOL  ;)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Sep 08, 2004, 02:04 »
:) Howdy all,

I finally got things cleared away with my paypal account  :-\ and it LQQKs like my mug purchase has went through  ??? dose this mean I get access to other parts of nukeworker's web site  ;D Huh come on, come one , let me, let me PLEASE  :'( 
Just thought I'd ask  8) the tears seem to work for my grand-daughter thought they'ed help me here as well LOL  ;)

What you are requesting is "Consumer" status.  It has been granted.

Offline Just do it right

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: Sep 23, 2011, 07:20 »
I want to the NEU CD, but I keep getting a forbidden message. When I found this post you said you would accept checks sent to address listed. Maybe I am missing something but I didn't see an address. Also, Since I cannot get to the shop page, I need to know how much the cd is.
Thanks.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?