Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NUPOC DC Interviews honeypot

Author Topic: NUPOC DC Interviews  (Read 2124 times)

Offline MechE8010

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
NUPOC DC Interviews
« on: Jun 27, 2021, 06:56 »
Im going to interview for nuke swo soon. Im a mech E major and am wondering what topics I should focus my studying on. I am a little worried I may not remember some of the material since it has been a couple years since I have seen some of the stuff from my classes. I am good on the calc/physics and the basics of thermo,heat transfer, and fluids. If anyone has any experience or advice on what to study that would be very helpful.

Offline canopus

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: NUPOC DC Interviews
« Reply #1 on: Aug 04, 2021, 09:52 »
I went through this a long time ago with McKee right after Rickover left, so this may be dated. But make sure you can write and explain Newton's 3 laws of motion.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?