Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Robert Beasley

Author Topic: Robert Beasley  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Radwraith

• Heavy User
  • How much am I getting for this?
Robert Beasley
« on: Jul 28, 2021, 03:44 »
I'm Sad to report that Robert Beasely Passed away on Fri, Jul 23 2021. Bob was a good friend and will be missed by many
Remember the seven P's: Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!

Offline hanes57

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Robert Beasley
« Reply #1 on: Jul 29, 2021, 06:04 »
Robert always spoke highly of his family , grandchildren and his beloved wife. Robert was the guy you wanted to work with...he knew how to get things done, was conscious of always doing the right thing, and was a technican with integrity. He showed me many times his photo of his horrible accident , and reminded me, that life is good , friends are forever and "if you ain't from the south you ain't lived. I'll miss him and I'll always remember Robert...I owe you a steak dinner. RIP good friend, godspeed and see you on the other side.

Offline Fitzy

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: Aug 02, 2021, 06:18 »
Worker with Bob some years ago as deconners, Good hard working guy and a gentleman from the south

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
« Reply #3 on: Aug 02, 2021, 10:28 »
Shocked to hear of Bob's passing. I worked with him a few times and enjoyed every single instance. Bob had a great outlook on life, one not found often.
RIP.
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #4 on: Aug 02, 2021, 12:28 »
Very sad to hear that Bob has passed. Great guy who I enjoyed working with. His passing will leave the planet a less enjoyable place. GOD Bless Bob and his family.
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Offline TENN-1

• Moderate User
  • Finished the 5 year plan in only 34!
« Reply #5 on: Aug 03, 2021, 04:23 »
Very sad news.  Worked with Bob several times at Cook.  Always entertaining with a unique perspective on life.  Wishing peace for his family.
Things come to those who wait, but usually it's stuff left over from those who hustle!

Offline DJ@Retired

• Moderate User
  • Just Win Baby! Well Maybe Next Year!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 27, 2021, 03:02 »
Just talking about Bob today with Derek Parker.  I was telling him a story about IP2 and Bob Beasley. I just return to commerical nuclear power from a 5 year DOE mistake and Bob made coming back a softer landing for me. Bob was awesome to me and real hard worker. I do not recall calling him Bob or Robert. Just Da Beas. See you in the big nuclear plant in the sky my fiend, Da Beas.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying "Dam, that was Fun"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?