Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Radioactive material missing en route to Michigan, NRC says honeypot

Author Topic: Radioactive material missing en route to Michigan, NRC says  (Read 441 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!

Offline Bonds 25

• Very Heavy User
  • HP Tech......Well Thats My Title Anyways.
Of course the Anti-Nuke moron Paul Gunter shows up in the article, of course they just have to mention he opposes Nuclear Power. Lets not end it there, they (for some reason) include ANOTHER Anti-Nuke moron from Citizen's Resistance At Fermi 2.....because you know a company losing a radiography source is the fault of Commercial Nuclear Power? Why in the hell does the media contact Anti-Nuclear establishments whenever there is a radiological event that DOES NOT involve Nuclear Power? Im willing to bet its because the Anti-Nukes are the ones who are doing the contacting and the media is just too goddamn stupid to catch on.
"But I Dont Wanna Be A Pirate" - Jerry Seinfeld

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
Let's see how much he disses on radioactive material if he gets cancer.  People don't realize how integral and safe it is until they really need it in a big way.

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
The source was found before this article was published. It had been sent to the wrong distribution center and is now in the hands of the intended recipient.

The following update was received via an email from the Ohio Department of Health Radiation Protection: "On July 23, 2021 Prime NDT reported that the source has been located. [The common carrier] indicated that the source was located in their Canton, Ohio facility. Contrary to an earlier report, the source was never transported to [the common carrier] in Memphis, TN. Prime NDT retrieved the source from [the common carrier] facility in Canton."
« Last Edit: Aug 02, 2021, 08:49 by RDTroja »
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?