Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu 55403 - Fermi honeypot

Author Topic: 55403 - Fermi  (Read 688 times)

Offline News Team

• Subject Matter Expert
  • Nuclear News Guru!
55403 - Fermi
« on: Aug 14, 2021, 06:00 »
55403 - Fermi

Source: 55403 - Fermi

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
Re: 55403 - Fermi
« Reply #1 on: Aug 16, 2021, 01:10 »
Link does not go to a Fermi report.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline fiveeleven

• Heavy User
Re: 55403 - Fermi
« Reply #2 on: Aug 17, 2021, 12:41 »
Looking at the bright side - at least the radiography incident gave those of us interested and so inclined something to do for 5 minutes.100mci of IR-192 is just enough to result in a bad day for RPT A if things go south. Seeing as it was just some radiography goons - all good. No harm - no foul. Can you imagine the initial " well- what  had happened was" brief with the RPM with the given conditions of no dosimetry, no meter? Brutal.
« Last Edit: Aug 18, 2021, 09:17 by fiveeleven »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?