News and Discussions > Fallen:

Aaron "bubba" Ferguson

(1/2) > >>

btkeele:
With great sorrow I regret to inform you of Aaron's passing.  He was working the outage here at Prairie Island
and was involved in an automobile accident.
There is a go-fund-me account set up to help his family with expenses

https//gofund.me/c350c753.

or search Aaron Bubba Ferguson

arizonie:
So sad to hear about Bubbas passing away.My best wishes for his family.
Darn it. He survived the COVID mess last year at Fermi only to pass this way.
He was a really unique guy and always kept me wondering what he was gonna say next.
Bubba was always  a lot of fun to work with too.
Another RP Tech going to the final outage up there.
The Renta Tech  community will surely miss him.

Andrew Plas

PWHoppe:
Absolutely terrible news. I have known Bubba for a very long time and always enjoyed his company. To say he was funny was an understatement, but he was also a top flight RP. I will miss him and pray for his family. RIP my good friend.

TENN-1:
Shift work was always better with Bubba.  A super spreader of smiles.  Bubba and I shared text messages every day during the Fermi covid outage just making sure we were ok.  I’ll miss his colloquial sayings.  Bubba’s belly not bothering him anymore.  A true gem of a person.

fiveeleven:
I guess I'll have to give him a pass on his half of the final utility bill at VC Summer in '85. Besides Jim Morrison, it was ok for Bubba to wear a full leather ensemble. In the world of unique individuals within the contract RP rank and file, he was as mentioned - a gem. I feel lucky to have known and spent time with him. RIP dude.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version