Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Aaron "bubba" Ferguson

Author Topic: Aaron "bubba" Ferguson  (Read 2283 times)

Offline btkeele

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Aaron "bubba" Ferguson
« on: Oct 22, 2021, 08:56 »
With great sorrow I regret to inform you of Aaron's passing.  He was working the outage here at Prairie Island
and was involved in an automobile accident.
There is a go-fund-me account set up to help his family with expenses

https//gofund.me/c350c753.

or search Aaron Bubba Ferguson
« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2021, 08:57 by btkeele »

Offline arizonie

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Re: Aaron "bubba" Ferguson
« Reply #1 on: Oct 24, 2021, 05:20 »
So sad to hear about Bubbas passing away.My best wishes for his family.
Darn it. He survived the COVID mess last year at Fermi only to pass this way.
He was a really unique guy and always kept me wondering what he was gonna say next.
Bubba was always  a lot of fun to work with too.
Another RP Tech going to the final outage up there.
The Renta Tech  community will surely miss him.

Andrew Plas
"JUST WIN BABY"

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #2 on: Oct 25, 2021, 07:32 »
Absolutely terrible news. I have known Bubba for a very long time and always enjoyed his company. To say he was funny was an understatement, but he was also a top flight RP. I will miss him and pray for his family. RIP my good friend.
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Offline TENN-1

• Moderate User
  • Finished the 5 year plan in only 34!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 25, 2021, 06:28 »
Shift work was always better with Bubba.  A super spreader of smiles.  Bubba and I shared text messages every day during the Fermi covid outage just making sure we were ok.  I’ll miss his colloquial sayings.  Bubba’s belly not bothering him anymore.  A true gem of a person.
Things come to those who wait, but usually it's stuff left over from those who hustle!

Offline fiveeleven

• Heavy User
« Reply #4 on: Oct 26, 2021, 09:44 »
I guess I'll have to give him a pass on his half of the final utility bill at VC Summer in '85. Besides Jim Morrison, it was ok for Bubba to wear a full leather ensemble. In the world of unique individuals within the contract RP rank and file, he was as mentioned - a gem. I feel lucky to have known and spent time with him. RIP dude.

Offline pbooth

• Light User
« Reply #5 on: Nov 02, 2021, 06:31 »
Hello Family, it's been a while since I posted anything , but I would never forgive myself if I didn't say something about BUBBA. I met him back in the 80's at North Anna and we became good friends and remained good friends throughout the years. Bubba was a good friend, and a top notch tech. and a overall good person. He always kept me laughing and always reminded me that there wasn't many of us old timers left in the business. I am sad to here of his passing. We would talk about DOLAMITE and Rudy Ray Moore. RIP BRO
« Last Edit: Nov 02, 2021, 06:34 by pbooth »

Offline Hasher

• Light User
  • Livin' the dream...
« Reply #6 on: Nov 11, 2021, 08:50 »
I only worked with Bubba once at Shoreham in the early 90's.  As advertised he was a character and kept us all fed with his "Bubba Vittles" food delivery service.  My condolences to his family and to all of us as we lose yet another from our community.
Cheers,

Hasher

Offline ogre77414

• Light User
« Reply #7 on: Nov 19, 2021, 03:14 »
Only worked with him once, spring 2019 at Comanche. Got dang he was a blast to rotate with. RIP

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?