Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu John Jordan

Author Topic: John Jordan  (Read 882 times)

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
John Jordan
« on: Nov 07, 2021, 03:01 »
I heard that John Jordan passed away recently. John was one of the old good friends. Always with a smile and usually a joke too.
John was a house RP at Brunswick, I believe he had been in Ops also. I knew him from his days at Beaver Valley, transitioning from laborer to technician. I also worked with him at Davis Besse quite a few times. We kept in touch sporadically by emails over the last couple decades.  His digital words were just as good as his spoken ones.
RIP John, RIP.
« Last Edit: Nov 07, 2021, 03:02 by peteshonkwiler »
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

Offline RADSLINGER

• Light User
Re: John Jordan
« Reply #1 on: Nov 10, 2021, 09:43 »
Well said Pete.  John was a great person and HP.  We worked together at Davis-Besse and Fermi in the 80s and later at Brunswick. He was very intelligent and always helpful.  I hated to hear of his passing. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?