Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Quiz help! honeypot

Author Topic: Quiz help!  (Read 868 times)

Offline thad.simmons

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Quiz help!
« on: Nov 08, 2021, 07:53 »
I paid the gold membership to take the NUF quiz. Then found out about flash being discontinued. Then found d out about the other quiz software that is 60+bucks after already spending 25 on the gold membership.
What is it that need to take these quizzes? Is it the gold or the study or is it the gold and the study.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Quiz help!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 08, 2021, 05:24 »
Please read the article about the process:

https://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php?topic=47642.0

(Your account has been credited.)
« Last Edit: Nov 08, 2021, 05:25 by Rennhack »

Offline Manymiles

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2021, 07:03 »
Hello,

I paid for the Gold membership and would like to take the practice quizs, however, I can't get logged in.

Thanks,
Manymiles

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Dec 16, 2021, 11:58 »
Hello,
I paid for the Gold membership and would like to take the practice quizs, however, I can't get logged in.

Please read the article about the process:

https://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php?topic=47642.0

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?