Reference, Questions and Help > Instrument Q&A

Eberline Alpha 6A CAM question

(1/2) > >>

NoShock:
Hello everyone, first post here. Cool little community.

I have a Eberline Alpha 6A CAM (Continuous air monitor) that has been sitting on my shelf here. I copped it off eBay a couple of months ago. To my dismay, when I powered it on it will not let me change any settings or even view some menus because of an admin password locking the interface  ::) [size=78%](4 digit numerical). Does anybody have a clue on how I could reset the entire unit and salvage this thing? (We are upgrading our whole CAM network right now so this would be for a backup reference in our output stack.)[/size]

I could most likely figure it out if anyone has a manual they could send digitally to me. Unfortunately the seller of the CAM was just as in the dark as I am.

Thanks in advance!

-Eamon

I have a picture of it on my computer but I can't figure out how to add it to the post.

Hobber:
Try "0000"

NoShock:

--- Quote from: Hobber on Nov 19, 2021, 07:48 ---
Try "0000"

--- End quote ---

Wow! I didn't think of that actually :P ...hold on.
Nope, no dice  ;)

Yeah, and I'm not too keen on trying the other 9999 possibilities either haha. I'm not holding out too much hope for this one but I figured I would ask here.

-Eamon

gammaman30:
We use 1000 for ours!

NoShock:

--- Quote from: gammaman30 on Nov 20, 2021, 10:28 ---We use 1000 for ours!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for replying gammaman. I tried that and a few other combos just now. No dice. I think at this point I'm on the lookout for the manual with an electronics schematic, unless I could just get a lucky guess(which is very improbable obviously).

Oh well.  ;D

-Eamon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version