Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Hillbilly Mirror honeypot

Author Topic: Hillbilly Mirror  (Read 1904 times)

Offline Atomic Frog

• Sr HP Tech
  • Moderate User
  • Ribit!! Ribit!!
Hillbilly Mirror
« on: Mar 15, 2005, 02:29 »
After living in the remote wilderness of Ohio all his life, an old hillbilly decided it was time to visit the big city.

In one of the stores he picks up a mirror and looks in it.

Not knowing what it was, he remarked,

"How about that! Here's a picture of my daddy."

He bought the 'picture,' but on the way home he remembered his wife, Lizzy, didn't like his father. 

So he hung it in the barn, and every morning before leaving for the fields, he would go there and look at it.

Lizzy began to get suspicious of these many trips to the barn.

One day after her husband left, she searched the barn and found the mirror.

As she looked into the glass, she fumed,

"So that's the ugly he's runnin' around with!"    ;)
It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility.- Homer J. Simpson

I bet Einstein turned himself into all sorts of colors before he invented the light bulb.- Homer J. Simpson

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Re: Hillbilly Mirror
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2005, 02:28 »
LOL, this reminds me of a trip taken "back home" to the hills of Alabama. I was lost and my daughter said to just go up to a house and ask for directions - not on your life I said some of our people might shoot you first and ask questions later!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?