Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Rad-Hardened Inspection Cameras

Author Topic: Rad-Hardened Inspection Cameras  (Read 964 times)

Offline Hasher

• Light User
  • Livin' the dream...
Rad-Hardened Inspection Cameras
« on: Feb 09, 2022, 11:40 »
I haven't posted in ages but have been in the community a long, long time.  I am looking to perform some underwater inspections.  Dose rates vary but will largely be < than 10 REM with peak rates of 500 Rem.  I feel as if we could perform this without using rad-hardened cameras but don't really know what the threshold for interference with digital media is relative to dose rates and dose.

Does anyone have insight or a good suggestion for reference on this subject?

I readily admit I came here first before scouring the web.  lol

Thank you.
Cheers,

Hasher

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?