Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu please help.. I have paid i think twice on the paypal account for online quizes.

Author Topic: please help.. I have paid i think twice on the paypal account for online quizes.  (Read 1166 times)

Offline ojitosnm

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
could you please check my account to see if I am able to do quizes... Paypal went through twice.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
could you please check my account to see if I am able to do quizes... Paypal went through twice.

Your duplicate payments have been refunded, and your account has been authorized for the tests.  Please log out and back in.

Offline TDay

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
I have made a payment to take nukeworker quiz. I see it has been taken out of my bank account but the quiz site will not let me take the test. I have updated my card information. Does it take a few days?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
I have made a payment to take nukeworker quiz. I see it has been taken out of my bank account but the quiz site will not let me take the test. I have updated my card information. Does it take a few days?

It took a few days for the payment to be authorized. You should be good to go now.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?