Reference, Questions and Help > Site Q&A

Site feature request.

<< < (4/4)

LaFeet:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on May 21, 2007, 06:26 ---I have manually signed up some gold members for free email accounts, under the new NukeWorker.net email accounts.  Get a gold membership, then request one.

--- End quote ---

I know my Karma will drop for this.... but  that almost sounds like a threat

Nuclear NASCAR:

--- Quote from: LaFeet on May 22, 2007, 05:37 --- I know my Karma will drop for this.... but  that almost sounds like a threat

--- End quote ---

Just a statement of fact.  It's just another of the benefits of the $3/month that a Gold Member gets.  I can assure you that Mike isn't threatening, just giving another option. 

Roll Tide:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on Apr 13, 2007, 09:02 ---Our site already does that, has since the news maps /facility info section went online...
 what, a year or two ago.

Look toward the bottom of the page, where it says:

--- End quote ---

Very useful! I have played with this feature. I must admit it is odd to see a link to "Closest Wal-Mart to Chernobyl"...  ;D

Once again, you are ahead of me. Still playing catch-up with the great site features.

LaFeet:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on May 21, 2007, 06:26 ---I have manually signed up some gold members for free email accounts, under the new NukeWorker.net email accounts.  Get a gold membership, then request one.

--- End quote ---

Okie Dokie... requesting one now  and thanks for being patient

Rennhack:
See: http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,10926

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version