Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Mike O'Shaughnessy honeypot

Author Topic: Mike O'Shaughnessy  (Read 1036 times)

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
Mike O'Shaughnessy
« on: Mar 15, 2022, 09:14 »
Mike O'Shaughnessy passed away on Saturday, 12Mar22.  Mike was 71, he passed peacefully at home surrounded by his family.   There will not be a funeral at his request. A memorial page may be be coming soon on Facebook .  He was married to Carol and they had 2 children.
 One of the good guys from back in the Rad Services days. RIP Mike.
« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2022, 01:32 by peteshonkwiler »
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

Offline Al Eidson

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Mike O'Shaughnessy
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2022, 03:15 »
Mike was a good 1. Always enjoyed working with Mike. Prayers for the family.

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2022, 06:18 »
I will second that... a very good guy and always doing his part to make the job go well. Seems like ancient history now, but those days were the best.
RIP.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline xobxdoc

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: Mar 18, 2022, 02:27 »
It was a pleasure to work with Mike and Carol back in my Rad days. Carol, my prayers are with you and your family.

Offline nukedog

• Moderate User
  • Look at the head on that thing!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 29, 2022, 10:50 »
Mike was a very gentle man, kind person and I am a better person because I got to know him. He will be missed by all he touched. I don't cry because he passed, I smile because I met so a kind soul.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?