Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Rusty Earnest honeypot

Author Topic: Rusty Earnest  (Read 562 times)

Offline DJ@Retired

• Moderate User
  • Just Win Baby! Well Maybe Next Year!
Rusty Earnest
« on: Jun 10, 2022, 12:49 »
My name is Patsy Earnest Michael. The Earnest Family is starting parole protest against Kenny Strickland, first parole hearing coming soon, who murdered our brother Rusty Earnest. Soon be 15 years. We are now compiling contacts for much needed parole protest letters from folks that knew Rusty. If you are willing to help, would you please send your EMAIL and also if you don’t mind sharing your cell. (info for me only). At later time I will send a email with info you need to write a protest to keep Strickland in prison . (this is very easy). Letters are very IMPORTENT. Thank you for your much needed help. Patsy Earnest Michael and Grant Earnest (Rusty sister and brother). 256-777-0482. patsymichael@charter.net.   Please pass on to others.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying "Dam, that was Fun"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?