Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Shirts honeypot

Author Topic: Shirts  (Read 23569 times)

Offline metalman40

• RCT
  • Moderate User
  • Life sucks then you die.
Shirts
« on: Jul 26, 2002, 11:20 »
I'm very pleased with the quality of the shirts. Thanks
Sometimes you just want to say dilligaf and go dfr.

DainJer

Re: Shirts
« Reply #1 on: Jul 26, 2002, 02:45 »
The Shirt is Great Mike...Thanks...i wore it on a picket line today...with 6 other "veteran" outage scaffold builders.

jrc0429

« Reply #2 on: Jul 27, 2002, 10:42 »
My two arrived yesterday...now I have to wait all weekend before I get to be the first at my power plant to wear one.
;D

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Jul 28, 2002, 08:54 »
Thanks guys! I just got home from my weekend adventures and opened mine up also.  I was very pleased as well.  I plan on ordering more, the white one turned out very well (I didn't offer that one very long, sorry) as well as the rest of them.  I’ll take pictures of them all, and open up the ordering process again.  I have to have a minimum order of a dozen, but that shouldn't be too hard to do.

pete_shonkwiler

« Reply #4 on: Jul 29, 2002, 07:12 »
Just a quick note to say that I received my shirts sometime over the weekend while I was out of town.  It was a pity that I was unable to be at the house when they came in on Friday, else I would have been the first Nukeworker.com shirt to invade the resorts of Deep Creek Lake in MD.  That being aside, I am the first to wear one at the site I am working, should be able to have some generation of orders in the near future, gaging from the coventeous looks!

gator62

« Reply #5 on: Jul 29, 2002, 08:56 »
I like the shirts.  Good quality and fast delivery.  2 thumbs up.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #6 on: Jul 30, 2002, 04:13 »
Technically they are 'Sport Shirts'.  Also known as 'Polo' or 'Golf' shirts.

Small is small.... just like your polo shirts at home. (I guess.)

DainJer

« Reply #7 on: Jul 30, 2002, 07:04 »
lol...never ask a man about size    i asked my better half to compare to my other shirts....she says there made slightly bigger...our bellies must precede us (no pun intended).

RADBASTARD

« Reply #8 on: Jul 30, 2002, 10:27 »
MY SHIRT LOOKS GREAT I'M VERY HAPPY WITH IT.

AS FOR THE SIZE OF THE MAN. JUST SAY I'M NOT FAT I'M JUST :o BIG BONED LIKE CARTMAN FROM SOUTH PARK

RADBASTARD

« Reply #9 on: Aug 01, 2002, 09:27 »
If you buy a nukeworker shirt you'll be a sexy bitch like me with mine on. JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMN! I LOOK GOOD IN MY SHIRT

rad_waste

« Reply #10 on: Nov 12, 2002, 02:11 »
:-?

how do i get a shirt?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #11 on: Nov 12, 2002, 02:40 »
On ocassion I open the doors to the shirt store.  I need a minimum order of 12, so I wait a few months between orders.  I just had the order form for the sweat shirts up for 6 weeks and only one guy bought one.  So It will be some time before I have shirts for order again.

:-?

how do i get a shirt?

bikerdad

« Reply #12 on: Nov 13, 2002, 11:22 »
:o :o :o
  Oh NO, does this mean the 2 I ordered several weeks ago won't be here till the spring outage :-[ :-[
  Please say it ain't so :'(

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #13 on: Nov 13, 2002, 01:53 »
Your order went in.
It Should be here soon.

:o :o :o
  Oh NO, does this mean the 2 I ordered several weeks ago won't be here till the spring outage :-[ :-[
  Please say it ain't so :'(

bikerdad

« Reply #14 on: Nov 16, 2002, 07:02 »
;D ;D ;D Oh thank you kind sir....

You da Man  8)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #15 on: Nov 20, 2002, 08:14 »
The newest batch of shirts were shipped today, you should get them within a week.

yankee

« Reply #16 on: Dec 03, 2002, 05:08 »
Got my shirt yesterday - looks great!

Offline Phurst

• NRRPT-HPT
  • Very Heavy User
  • One in a row!
« Reply #17 on: Dec 03, 2002, 11:33 »
Technically they are 'Sport Shirts'.  Also known as 'Polo' or 'Golf' shirts.

Small is small.... just like your polo shirts at home. (I guess.)

I looked and looked but did not see the price. Same for convention tickets. It's probably just my one bad eye, and I have something in the other.
Today is the best day of my life! HSIITBS!

'For the quality of owning freezes you forever into "I" and cuts you off forever from the "we". - Steinbeck

Offline owsi84621

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #18 on: Aug 30, 2004, 10:35 »
Would it be possible to say when the denim shirts I ordered will arrive? You got my money how about the product?

CDH

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #19 on: Aug 30, 2004, 12:37 »
The shirt people are making them now.  You should recieve them in the next two weeks.

I hate the delay in pre-ordering, so I have started (with this order) keeping an inventory.  When the shirts arrive, I will have some in stock, and I will keep a few in stock.

Offline darkmatter

• Heavy Metal Poster Child
  • Heavy User
  • you don't know the power of the dark side.
« Reply #20 on: Aug 30, 2004, 10:08 »
Hey guys, the shirts are pretty cool, darkson ordered some a while back to wear them in School. I think he enjoys puzzleling the teachers.
"Never underestimate the power of a Dark Klown"

Darkmatters website is no more, nada, gonzo, 
http://darkmatter.nukeworker.net.istemp.com  this will get you there, but I can't update it anymore. Maybe nukeworker will host personal sites eventully

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?