Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu New to outage honeypot

Author Topic: New to outage  (Read 623 times)

Offline Bamafan1

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
New to outage
« on: Apr 28, 2022, 09:09 »
New to outage. How to stay on night shift schedule on your day off? Staying in camper so limited on what to do all night. Laundromat for laundry will occupy some of the time.

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
Re: New to outage
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2022, 09:56 »
New to outage. How to stay on night shift schedule on your day off? Staying in camper so limited on what to do all night. Laundromat for laundry will occupy some of the time.
Not new to outages and that is still a good question. If you are lucky and have good late night TV, bonus. If not, find a good video/internet game and enjoy. If you don't do either of those, you could try to find an all night bar but I can't really recommend that anymore (I am way to old for that now.) In any case, good luck to you. Sometimes a night off seems even more of a pain than not having one.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline Bamafan1

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: New to outage
« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2022, 10:24 »
Thanks I appreciate the input. Yes I’m too old for the bar as well.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?