News and Discussions > Fallen:

Pat "Hopster" Hoppe

(1/4) > >>

emhoppe:
With heavy hearts, we say good-bye to the best Husband to Sharon, Dad to Kelly and Erin (Nathan) and Papa to Zachary and Connor. Pat passed away peacefully at home with his wife and daughters by his side. One of his wishes was to make sure it was known how much he loved his work and loved all his nuke buddies. Your friendships all meant a great deal to him.

Sharon, Kelly and Erin

RDTroja:
I am so sorry to hear this. Pat was a good man, a good tech, and fun to work with. It has been a long time, but you don't forget men like him. My condolences on your loss.
RIP old friend.

TENN-1:
Sharon, Kelly and Erin.

We are saddened by your news of Pat. I first met him in the early eighties with Rad Services. Armed with a razor sharp wit and sarcastic charm he was a natural leader. He made the unbearable fun and we hung on his every story.  I heard it said at dinner last night that Pat genuinely cared for everyone. Even the occasional Sox and Packer fan, a little. He also had a way of seeing the possibilities in people and opened doors others only hoped - many families are better for it - including my own.  Erin and Kelly, I remember going to a Halloween party dressed as your father - complete with the fake fu-man-chu, white button down, blue sweater, Cook logo, Chicago Trib, green thermos, Dikta glasses and southie cap.  Perhaps I can dig up a picture.  He was an icon to many, more then a trusted leader, he was our friend.  I shall miss our chats and emails.  Hugs all around. Please call if you need anything.

You have our deepest condolences,
Bill and Janet Chambers

AARPSHP:
Rest in Peace my Friend. Working with Pat at Cook and Zion was an incredibly enjoyable experience. He was a good manager and friend. He knew how to make you smile and was a professional.  He always made you smile even when things were tough. We all will miss him. Prayers for him and his family.

Marvin Manninen

Rennhack:
I'm sorry for your loss. I owe my current job, and the ability to work my home plant to Pat.  He has helped me in ways no one else could.  Please know that he will be missed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version