Bartlett

Above Average
40 (44.9%)
Average
20 (22.5%)
Below Average
29 (32.6%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Old Bartlett pre-Bartlett Holdings era  (Read 240133 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Bartlett
« Reply #50 on: Dec 05, 2003, 06:17 »
Let’s get this message back on topic:

What I love about Bartlett…

I absolutely LOVE how Bruce takes care of Payroll.  With a few thousand people on the payroll, they seldom make a mistake.  When reported, the mistake is corrected within 24 hours (as in FedEx next day 9am).  Payroll is very important to Bruce, and it’s important to me.  This is one of the many reasons I admire his company.  He pay’s weekly, not bi-weekly.  He sends you money in advance as a standard practice (Show up to work, and a few checks are there waiting for you.)

(Disclaimer:  I’m currently working for Bartlett, but my story remains the same.)

Offline Roll Tide

• Nearly SRO; Previous RCO / AUO / HP Tech / MM1ss
  • Very Heavy User
  • Those who wait upon God..rise up on eagles' wings
« Reply #51 on: Dec 05, 2003, 06:39 »
I have worked for Bartlett, and I don't know how they handle payroll problems: they were flawless each time. Loking forward to work for them again in the future. :)
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline DJ@Retired

• Moderate User
  • Just Win Baby! Well Maybe Next Year!
« Reply #52 on: Dec 23, 2003, 09:21 »
To All Nukeworker's: About Bartlett Nuclear.
Did you guys know about all the give backs Bartlett has to pay? I know not much of you will shed a tear for Bruce. But most of his contracts are loaded with clauses for Safety & Staffing. For instance if 1 Tech gets an OSHA reportable that’s 10%* give back. *Not a real number.  If Bartlett does not fully staff an outage. Bartlett has to make up the difference in pay back to the company. There's a lot of risk out there. I too was on double secret probation! After the 2 year's! I gave them 2 year's probation. As I always say you guys have a lot of power. You just don't know how to use it. Bartlett has always paid me on time. After that the rest was window dressing... DJ
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying "Dam, that was Fun"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?