Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Benny Kiman honeypot

Author Topic: Benny Kiman  (Read 796 times)

Offline Laning

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Benny Kiman
« on: May 31, 2022, 12:32 »
Hey Folks, I just learned of Benny Kiman's passing (last month) and was surprised not to see it posted here. Link to his obituary is provided below. I hadn't spoken with him in many years unfortunately but Benny was one of the good guys in this world. I met him in the early 80'at Peach Bottom where he provided RP coverage to this long haired Hydro Nuc deconner. I worked with him again at Fitzpatrick in late 80's and again at Battelle Columbus in early 90's.  I appreciated his friendship and have nothing but really great memories from working and hanging out with him. Anyway, I just thought I'd share this sad news with some of the
old-timers out there who may have know him.

Eric

https://www.baileyfh.net/obituaries/Benjamin-J-Kiman-Jr?obId=24652637
If you're gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Re: Benny Kiman
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 01:38 »
Sorry to hear this I have positive memories of working with him.

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2022, 12:03 »
I am saddened to see this posting. I worked with Benny at the Peach in the 80s and maybe some other plants as well. I always enjoyed his sense of humor, his smile was quite infectious.
RIP Benny, RIP.
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

Offline joebeats

• Very Lite User
« Reply #3 on: Nov 23, 2022, 08:44 »
One of my favorite friends, Benny and I had lots of fun going back to the early days with Cap Gun. My prayers for you and your Family.       RIP Beats

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?