Delphi Groupe

Above Average
1 (33.3%)
Average
2 (66.7%)
Below Average
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Delphi Groupe  (Read 7440 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Delphi Groupe
« on: Mar 17, 2005, 09:19 »
Don't forget to vote.  Keep your comments civil.

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
Re: Delphi Groupe
« Reply #1 on: Apr 14, 2006, 02:11 »
They have called saying they have work, but when I call back its like they never had positions, just fishing. Go figure. Spoke to Thomas Fitzpatrick several times. Found out that he no longer works there, guess thats why they never called back. # is 512-462-1181 and good luck. New contact is Lisa Randolph.
« Last Edit: Apr 21, 2006, 11:45 by Mike McFarlin »
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline mars88

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Delphi
« Reply #2 on: Aug 17, 2006, 02:31 »
This company has a job at the Nevada test site for 3 months.  They pay for your lodging with receipts (up to $99), plus meal ($64), but the recruiter told me that if you are assigned to stay a day or two in Mercury then you stay at the site which has govt housing.  I was thinking how tough it would be to check in and out of a hotel on short notice, especially in Vegas which always has a high occupancy rate.  I could stay at the Oakwood apts which has month to month leases for about $85/day, but the recruiter said it's tough to get them to give you weekly receipts, plus I would not get that pay back for the days in Mercury.

Does anyone have experience with Delphi OR extended work at NTS?  Thanks much.

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
Re: Delphi
« Reply #3 on: Aug 17, 2006, 03:20 »
NTS has barracks you can stay at that are very reasonable~200.00/week (I think), they have microwaves, but no stoves. If you are working at the NTS then you could stay in Pahrump; much closer than Las Vegas, approximately 45 miles away vs 65 miles. There are 2 or 3 RV parks there as well as hotels that will do weekly/monthly rates (Best Western, Pahrump Nugget) and check out the Pahrump Valley Times (on line) for rental apts.
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
Re: Delphi
« Reply #4 on: Aug 21, 2006, 07:42 »
The housing in the dorms at Mercury are 20/per day or 140/per week. Its the best deal in the area.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?