Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Authors of SMR study reply to NuScale comments honeypot

Author Topic: Authors of SMR study reply to NuScale comments  (Read 272 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Last Edit: Jun 15, 2022, 03:16 by Marlin »

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Re: Authors of SMR study reply to NuScale comments
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16, 2022, 12:09 »
 [coffee]
It would appear that some indigenous forum personnel may be empathetic toward the three educated stooges that authored the rebuttal. If one of the identified grievous errors was misidentifying the leader of a cuckoos nest committee, okay. Using the associative (maybe distributive) principle, BUTTHURT = ASSPLANT. 

As I am the only one who commented on this you must mean me. You got it backwards Reyes made a technical response and the trio made an non sequitir administrative rebuttal to his response.

Just say'n

[coffee]

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Re: Authors of SMR study reply to NuScale comments
« Reply #2 on: Jun 16, 2022, 02:41 »
That would indicate my synopsis of the read was bass ackwards. Wasnt the first offense, probably not the last. I stand corrected.  O:)

Had chief in the Navy tell me that the people that make no mistakes are not doing anything.

[coffee]

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?