Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Stephen Finchum

Author Topic: Stephen Finchum  (Read 656 times)

Offline radmax

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Stephen Finchum
« on: Jun 21, 2022, 08:59 »
We lost anther great RP Road Tech and all around Great Human Being yesterday...
Too young and WAY WAY to fast, SONGS family is hurting.
Memorial to be held in Vista CA this Thursday, please find the posting on his personal Facebook page to RSVP if you are planning to attend, or to leave condolences for his family.
A GoFundMe has been set up as well for the family.
« Last Edit: Jun 21, 2022, 09:00 by radmax »
It's just too damn'd early in the morning to be this damn'd early in the morning!

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
Re: Stephen Finchum
« Reply #1 on: Jun 22, 2022, 09:11 »
I am a big finchum fan.  RIP brother.

Offline bigclam

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Jun 23, 2022, 10:41 »
It's a sad day. Finchy was a great guy and reliable hand that you could depend on.
RIP Steve...

Offline KevManning

• Very Lite User
« Reply #3 on: Jun 29, 2022, 06:57 »
What a Loss. With out a doubt, one of the nicest people I've ever met. He was kind, helpful, and an all around great human being. I was lucky to have know him and call him my friend. He will be missed.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?