Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Jill Helms honeypot

Author Topic: Jill Helms  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Jill Helms
« on: Jul 20, 2022, 03:15 »
Jill Helms passed on July 12th. This is close to home as she is my sister-in-law. This was very sudden and left our family in shock. Our many neices and nephews remember her as a fun kind aunt who was always smiling. She and Steve traveled the commercial nuclear circuit since the early 80s and ran a bar&grill up on the UP at the same time for a while.

https://memorials.memorialchapel.net/julia-helms/4976162/index.php?_ga=2.250361024.759371864.1658344032-684933076.1658344032

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
Re: Jill Helms
« Reply #1 on: Jul 20, 2022, 04:08 »
Marlin, I am very sorry to hear this. Losing someone that close is harder than almost anything. I recently lost a niece and I can understand a little of what you are going through. I wish you and your family all the best.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #2 on: Jul 20, 2022, 04:54 »
Marlin, I am very sorry to hear this. Losing someone that close is harder than almost anything. I recently lost a niece and I can understand a little of what you are going through. I wish you and your family all the best.

Thanx

Offline sinclair

• Very Lite User
« Reply #3 on: Jul 21, 2022, 07:21 »
She will be missed.   Reid

Offline arizonie

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #4 on: Jul 22, 2022, 03:28 »
Steve, I am saddened to hear of Jill's passing. She was such a pleasant person and I will miss her too.
God bless your family during this time of grief.
Your friend,  Andrew Plas
"JUST WIN BABY"

Offline KevManning

• Very Lite User
« Reply #5 on: Sep 09, 2022, 10:30 »
Im very saddened to hear of her passing. I only worked with her and Steve once at Prairie Island, but she made a lasting impression. I can remember her talking about getting a new Jeep, she would walk by and say "Rubicon"...it would crack me up. Funny lady.

Offline BigMo

• Very Lite User
« Reply #6 on: Nov 01, 2022, 03:51 »
Sorry to here this....I just saw them at Vogtle recently. Condolences to Steve and family

Mark Head

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?