News and Discussions > Fallen:

Jill Helms

(1/2) > >>

Marlin:
Jill Helms passed on July 12th. This is close to home as she is my sister-in-law. This was very sudden and left our family in shock. Our many neices and nephews remember her as a fun kind aunt who was always smiling. She and Steve traveled the commercial nuclear circuit since the early 80s and ran a bar&grill up on the UP at the same time for a while.

https://memorials.memorialchapel.net/julia-helms/4976162/index.php?_ga=2.250361024.759371864.1658344032-684933076.1658344032

RDTroja:
Marlin, I am very sorry to hear this. Losing someone that close is harder than almost anything. I recently lost a niece and I can understand a little of what you are going through. I wish you and your family all the best.

Marlin:

--- Quote from: RDTroja on Jul 20, 2022, 04:08 ---Marlin, I am very sorry to hear this. Losing someone that close is harder than almost anything. I recently lost a niece and I can understand a little of what you are going through. I wish you and your family all the best.

--- End quote ---

Thanx

sinclair:
She will be missed.   Reid

arizonie:
Steve, I am saddened to hear of Jill's passing. She was such a pleasant person and I will miss her too.
God bless your family during this time of grief.
Your friend,  Andrew Plas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version