Hudson

Above Average
1 (20%)
Average
3 (60%)
Below Average
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Hudson  (Read 11852 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Hudson
« on: Mar 17, 2005, 09:28 »
Don't forget to vote.  Keep your comments civil.

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
Re: Hudson
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 11:26 »
Oh, and regarding Cooper....

Hudson Global Resources is taking resumes for HP.  I inquired about payrate, diem, travel, etc.  They responded with diem and travel info but when I asked again about payrate, they told me they had no idea what they were paying as they have never staffed this kind of position before.

Don't think I'll be calling them back anytime soon  ;)

alphadude

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 06:03 »
never, never, write a company off.. things change.. and face it the Hudson person was basically asking you what you wanted for pay. 

Offline Roll Tide

• Nearly SRO; Previous RCO / AUO / HP Tech / MM1ss
  • Very Heavy User
  • Those who wait upon God..rise up on eagles' wings
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 08:25 »
I would chose an honest answer (such as, we have never bid one before) to the load of manure many recruiters spread anytime!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

ageoldtech

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 09:28 »
Hudson, from the deals I've had with them pay very well. Example, an Alara tech position pays 40 an hour and up to 135 a day. It could be in your best interest to call them back.

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 11:02 »
Thanks for the input.  Actually, in my last email to them, I ask them to contact me when they had more info.  I guess I'm just a little scared of the unknown LOL.  I will keep an open mind.  Thanks again!!!

shovelheadred

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2006, 12:18 »
..I have worked for Hudson, out of the Lynchburg office for about a year...they are always professional, courteous, and if I have a problem, quick to find a resolution...their pay is above average, perdiem adequate, and travel pay includes time for travel, unlike the above listed companies....Brandy Rector, or Donna Martin both are class acts......enough said,,,,,Red

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #7 on: Sep 25, 2007, 02:32 »
..I have worked for Hudson, out of the Lynchburg office for about a year...they are always professional, courteous, and if I have a problem, quick to find a resolution...their pay is above average, perdiem adequate, and travel pay includes time for travel, unlike the above listed companies....Brandy Rector, or Donna Martin both are class acts......enough said,,,,,Red
In my dealings with them, well just as Red says....if you have a problem they rectify it quickly. Overall a good company to work for.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?