Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu need to remove my email so candidates will apply to careers site
honeypot

Author Topic: need to remove my email so candidates will apply to careers site  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Carrie T

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Hi, My company recently set up a feed for Nukeworker to scrape our jobs and post them. I as the account holder am receiving emails like below and this will not result in the candidate getting a call, nor have they applied. They need to go to our careers site and actually apply.

I can't see where I have this option with my account profile.

How can I get the option to email me removed so candidates know they have to apply on the careers website?

Thanks!

To: Carrie T
Subject: [EXTERNAL]Shift Manager - O&M - Hyperion Bio Energy Facility Job Application via NukeWorker .com

EXTERNAL MAIL. Do not click links or open attachments from unknown senders or unexpected Email.

XXXXXXXXXXXX would like to apply for xxx company at XXX position

If Ralph's resume is available in Word/PDF format, it is attached to this email.

Contact Information

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Hi, My company recently set up a feed for Nukeworker to scrape our jobs and post them. I as the account holder am receiving emails like below and this will not result in the candidate getting a call, nor have they applied. They need to go to our careers site and actually apply.

I can't see where I have this option with my account profile.

How can I get the option to email me removed so candidates know they have to apply on the careers website?

Thanks!

To: Carrie T
Subject: [EXTERNAL]Shift Manager - O&M - Hyperion Bio Energy Facility Job Application via NukeWorker .com

EXTERNAL MAIL. Do not click links or open attachments from unknown senders or unexpected Email.

XXXXXXXXXXXX would like to apply for xxx company at XXX position

If Ralph's resume is available in Word/PDF format, it is attached to this email.

Contact Information

I replied to your email.  One of the jobs looks manually posted, and has the preferred contact method set to "no preference", the rest are imported, and have been updated.

I manually adjusted the one you posted from no preference to 'website link'.
« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2022, 07:25 by Rennhack »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?