Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Potential Conflict of Interest honeypot

Author Topic: Potential Conflict of Interest  (Read 550 times)

Offline jdonagh1

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Potential Conflict of Interest
« on: Sep 16, 2022, 09:07 »
Hello, I am a Junior in college, and a member of the NUPOC program, and will be training to be a sub officer after graduation. I would like to get an internship this summer, but also want to make sure there is no conflict of interest with who I am working with. Would applying to General Dynamic Electric Boat be an issue since they are currently designing submarines? If not, I can't imagine a better internship for a person in my position, and they have a booth at a job fair coming up at my school. Any advice helps, thanks!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Potential Conflict of Interest
« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 2022, 11:29 »
I would not consider that a conflict of interest.  Unless you are in charge of buying or selling a submarine.

Offline jdonagh1

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Potential Conflict of Interest
« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 2022, 05:08 »
That's good to hear, thank you!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?