Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Poss test honeypot

Author Topic: Poss test  (Read 378 times)

Offline Tdawg23

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Poss test
« on: Sep 05, 2023, 07:05 »
I know the poss test questions come all the time. I tested for an ops job last Thursday and the testing facility said I should know my results in 24-48 hours. I have still not received any emails from them or the company the testing deadline is this Friday from recent experiences how long does it typically take to get results. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing it’s taking so long and honestly it’s driving me insane waiting. Thanks for the help.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?