Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Reinvestigation TIME honeypot

Author Topic: Reinvestigation TIME  (Read 393 times)

Offline Turnwhips15

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Reinvestigation TIME
« on: Jan 12, 2023, 12:17 »
So, I been employed with Exelon / Constellation for some years however It's time for my reinvestigation I'm a bit worried due to some credit issues I had in the last year.  Had some unexpected expenses that drop my credit and couple charge offs. I'm currently on a payment plan to fix those and have paid off the most of charge offs. I'm not worry about any criminal or fingerprints drug test or driver ticket issues I'm clean as a whistle there. Just a lil worried my credit is poor right now. I have maybe 900$ added all up in maybe some late payments. Should I be fine? I listed everything in the PHQ questionnaire.

Thoughts would be appreciated

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
Re: Reinvestigation TIME
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2023, 12:39 »
I've personally been there and the biggest thing I've seen is full disclosure is the key.  You may possibly get called in for a slightly uncomfortable interview (or you may not) just asking if all of the information is correct.  Be honest and answer the questions asked and you should be fine.  My experience was don't go into great detail unless asked for more.  I had some medical bills for my son and some payments that I got behind on.  That was the answer I gave and if the interviewer wanted more details they just asked slightly more probing questions to satisfy their requirements. 

It's just as uncomfortable for the interviewer if it gets that far because they don't really enjoy getting in your business any more than you enjoy it being done.  I'm betting you'll be fine and hope we hear back that that is the case.  Best of luck!
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?