Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu ‘Tough choices’: Tennessee Rep. Chuck Fleischmann to lead energy development sub  

Author Topic: ‘Tough choices’: Tennessee Rep. Chuck Fleischmann to lead energy development sub  (Read 169 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Fleischmann is my representative. Watts Barr and Sequoya are in his district. Pro Nuclear.

‘Tough choices’: Tennessee Rep. Chuck Fleischmann to lead energy development subcommittee

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/politics/2023/01/18/qa-with-chuck-fleischmann-on-east-tn-advances-in-nuclear/69814517007/

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Forgot ORNL and Y-12, my backyard. BossLady works at Y-12.

New head of House Appropriations’ energy panel talks nuclear

https://www.ans.org/news/article-4657/new-head-of-house-appropriations-energy-panel-talks-nuclear/

Offline Mounder

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
but he does want it in your backyard

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
but he does want it in your backyard

The planned TVA/DOE SMR is about 15 miles from me. The planned Hermes demonstration reactor is about 10 miles from me. The new fuel facility that just broke ground for TRISO fuel is about 10 miles from me. The HFIR reactor at ORNL is about 15 miles from me. The Highly Enriched Uranium Materials Facility at Y-12 is about 10 miles from me, Y-12 is a National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) site.  The spallation neutron flux accelerators are about 15 miles from me in ORNL Fleischmann has visited most of them and actively supports the TVA/DOE reactor at the Clinch River site. Yeah, I think he is a backyard kind of politician for nuclear.

Nuclear equals jobs in the Oak Ridge area, good for politics.  [coffee]

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?