News and Discussions > Nuke Community

Who Taught you?

<< < (2/20) > >>

Lady Nuke:
I would have to pay homage to Maha (rip), Pappy Engel (rip), Keith LeClair, Alan Daniell, Shawn Buckallew (Big Buck) and many, many more "old timers" for teaching me the do's and don'ts of this business.  Every one of them had something to pass along to new people coming along. 

SloGlo:
this is a list that's gonna keep gettin modified as the memories warm up!  again!  willie wonka, clarkie, harold dodge, king of the road, rdtroja, larry addis, laffey, joe kosmal, rege greenfield (ain't sure about that surname,the green part is real, it's da rest of it that is blurry), frank corris, 'n fraaaannnnk too, barley_buddy, frank hamaker, joe worley, don feddern..... more to follow, i am sure.  all lessons were valuable, some were technical, others were business, some were good, others bad, but learning came from all.
dean patterson, eli croby jr, ed schnell...

Smart People:
I have to give all respect to "Technician A". thanks for showing me what not to do.

St Raphael:
After leaving health and education for 18 years and joining the nuclear world I have become a much happier person.  It is a field unto itself.  I love my job and everyday there is something new to learn or experience.  I have had many, many fine HP's share - mentor me and show me the ropes.  A great big thanks  :) :)to them all!  Many of the exceptional techs taught me: Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives." -- Willa A. Foster

Surveyors_mato:
RomE, 'nuff said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version