Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu ILT schedules for Duke & Dominion sites?

Author Topic: ILT schedules for Duke & Dominion sites?  (Read 302 times)

Offline usn.mustanger

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
ILT schedules for Duke & Dominion sites?
« on: Feb 25, 2023, 04:57 »
Looking to move to a Dominion or Duke site in VA, SC or NC, and I'm interested in maybe going OPS/SRO/SM (currently in ENG at Constellation site). Timing of the move is important, so I'm wondering if anyone can tell me when the next ILT classes are for Duke & Dominion sites (Surry, Brunswick, North Anna, Catawba, McGuire, Oconee).

TIA!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?