Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Charles "Goose" Eaker honeypot

Author Topic: Charles "Goose" Eaker  (Read 699 times)

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
Charles "Goose" Eaker
« on: Mar 12, 2023, 06:33 »
Goose passed away on Jan 13, 2020

He was a RP in the Duke system when i first met him and we were Juniors. he later went on to go house and i would see him at Oconee once in a while. He became famous for the "Handrails on the fuel pool" video.

He was a great guy and i know a lot of people miss him.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/charles-eaker-obituary?pid=195048005
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

Offline RADSLINGER

• Light User
Re: Charles "Goose" Eaker
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2023, 10:37 »
Thanks for bringing back this post.  I know it's 3 years since his passing.  It's been about 7 years since I had seen Goose. I remember him working at McGuire nuclear with the reactor services team.  Good guy, sorry to hear he passed at such a young age.

Offline stewdill

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Charles "Goose" Eaker
« Reply #2 on: Jun 08, 2023, 06:34 »
I didn't know Goose died. He was a nice guy. That handrail video made my heart stop so many times.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?