Facility & Company Information > Bettis

Interview with Bechtel Bettis

<< < (2/2)

SloGlo:
jen56, although i do not have personal experience interviewing with bechtel bettis it is de riguer to have the paperwork filled out prior to the next step in the interview/hire process.   i don't think that filling out the paperwork should be construed as a positive in the process, merely another step taken by you, them, and the site.   

RDTroja:
SloGlo!

What happened, man... swallow a dictionary? I understood every word you said... er, typed. I am in shock!

BTW, it's de rigueur. but I am still impressed.  ;D

I know, I am a smarta$$... I can't help it.

SloGlo:

--- Quote from: RDTroja on Mar 23, 2005, 05:39 ---BTW, it's de rigueur.
--- End quote ---
it's a problem eye have developed.  it seems that my brain gets hijaqued every now 'n then 'n alla dis proper anglish pours out thru ma fingarz.  eye yam makeen avary attempt eye kin t'ink ov two overryde, butt knot alwaze bean succesful.

jen56, isn't bioassay a decon from a different approach?  jist kiddeen! ;)

stownsend:
Jen
Performing bioassay's and researching past exposure histories deals with Personnel Monitoring/Dosimetry.Bioassay's are whole body counts and other methods. They will teach you to take chain of custody before having analysis done on or sending offsite for analysis.Either way they are looking for internal deposits of radioactive material.Past exposure histories deal with getting lifetime exposure on each employee.New rules dictate only needing the current year to issue a badge but an attempt must be made to compile a complete history.We use to have to carry endless amount of paper with us to each site(god forbid if you lost one) so we could be assigned the full 3R/quarter.It much easier now that they upgraded from the Tandy 1000.

halflifer:

--- Quote from: RDTroja on Mar 23, 2005, 05:39 ---
BTW, it's de rigueur. but I am still impressed.  ;D

I know, I am a smarta$$... I can't help it.

--- End quote ---

don't worry about the smarta** thing, RD. It beats being a dumba**.
and that word you corrected d'Glo on is French and the only thing French that Glo does is...... well, you know ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version