Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Interview & Hiring Process Advice - Duke - McGuire honeypot

Author Topic: Interview & Hiring Process Advice - Duke - McGuire  (Read 612 times)

Offline AspiringAOWorker

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Hello fellow Nukeworkers!!

I am in the process of applying for an AO position and I am looking for some advice, tips, and information on Duke Energy's hiring process.  I am looking forward to this potential career change and would appreciate any feedback as I haven't seen any recent posts throughout the forum boards.

- Tips on potential interview questions
 - Input on timeframe from passing the POSS, to getting the interview, to hopefully receiving the job offer
 - Experiences with working in this Plant, Company, and fellow co-workers.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?